Monday, February 22, 2010

Novelty Bike Birthday Cakes I Have Bought An Old 2nd Hand Bike To Restore As It Is Far Too Good To Throw Away..But The Seat Wont Budge?

I have bought an old 2nd hand bike to restore as it is far too good to throw away..But the seat wont budge? - novelty bike birthday cakes

I bought a guy who bought it as a monster, "which go .. used twice and the" novelty "of work .. He has left the bike in his shed and still pales left years ago.
For some reason, is the expert seat height solid frame construction. This does not apply to money or love to move ..
How do I turn the device for adjusting the seat height ..
I have the spray WD-40, etc., etc., it serves to move an inch
Thank you for your answers
Have a good day.

1 comments:

GTFC said...

I come from a family of seafarers, and if one was rusted bolts in the tank finds that the engineers use to clean pouring Coca Cola over them and leave for a while. 9 out of 10, it worked.
Try it, it will not hurt.
ps.
Brill to clean badly stained bowls to Loo.

Hope it helps

Post a Comment