Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dentist Cavity Drilled Why Does My Dentist Drill Such Big Holes In My Teeth, Regardless Of The Size Of The Cavity?

Why does my dentist drill such big holes in my teeth, regardless of the size of the cavity? - dentist cavity drilled

My dentist found two cavities in my molars down and went to pursue. One was a large cavity and needed a showcase near the gums, while the other was low. So I'm was so surprised when I opened my mouth and I saw two big, shiny silver lining that completely covers the chewing surfaces of teeth. Both panels appeared almost identical in size. Why a small opening, which require the same size as a large filling?

6 comments:

Pink Cowgirl said...

It made me laugh when I read in the response to load more. In doing dentistry, fillings do not pay on the basis of their size, are on a number of areas which they related questions into account. Regardless of whether a filling 6 mm wide and 12 mm wide, while a single charge of the tooth surface is the same.

The fact that decomposition is low outside the e-mail, does not mean that it is small when it reaches the second layer of the tooth, the dentin, which is much softer. I saw the holes are very small and when we started, removing them, they spread very large if they can reach the dentin.

David S said...

Now, under the enamel of a tooth is the dentin, the organic substances. This is food for bacteria to penetrate through the enamel. The bacteria spreads to inflate like a balloon on the floor and sides - on the path of least resistance. Even if the hole created bacteria is low, below the decomposition can be enormous.

random said...

the smallest worst could be that much more, but can all the caves have the same size.

Scorpius... said...

for he is a charlatan. If this is not the crown to break.

mtchndjn... said...

To learn more cargo.

abccryst... said...

Dentist is the worst ever!
I do not like!

Post a Comment