Monday, February 8, 2010

Alpha Centauri Game Site:blogspot.com What Is A Game Like Alpha Centauri But, It Is Not?

What is a game like Alpha Centauri but, it is not? - alpha centauri game site:blogspot.com

I have for the title game for a very long time now, when I played, it can approximately 8-10 years. The main argument was as follows. Earth is dying, so that you and some others go to a distant star system to keep the race alive. Most people try to relate to Alpha Centauri, Sid, that's not the game I'm looking for though.

The game begins with the selection of a star of travel, with pros and cons of each. I do not know if it's really the only one, but I have always traveled to Alpha Centauri B.

How many people choose to take with you, how many carrots * reactor? * Food, water, etc.. Another thing that allows you the extra weight, so they limited to a particular strain.

During the trip, another party (I think) one of the reactor core and has to Mars, to the top. (Why is important to hold at least a supplement)

This game has been put aside, at least for me, with a Floating Silver Sphere IA talk about how this has happened (I have notNicole mine med).

Another part of this game that differentiates it is that people have died in the days after the first landing of a lack of oxygen, so that one of the first priorities to some of the building has been preserved is, d 'air supply.

You can also build underground when the area was hostile, and prevent sandstorms and others on the surface.


It was an incredible game I can remember, and I play again, but I can not think of my life, what was his name. Each've ever tried Google sends me to Alpha Centauri, Sid, I did see and was disappointed that the game is thought to myself. Please help. Thank EPY


-----------

Someone opens in a forum that often, and I am renewing the search for help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment