Sunday, February 14, 2010

Deluxe Quick Access Treat Bag Transferring Saved PC Games?

Transferring saved PC games? - deluxe quick access treat bag

How can I do?

My little sister has made an update on his laptop and I have put all their orders into an external hard drive, then put it back in once it is made.

I remember when my brother has done the same for me when I was younger, and lost everything he had made in my games. (I was very sneaky, I'd go for The Sims so much.)
Probably did not want to spend time is always a monster.

Anyway, I do not want the same thing happen again, I want to be sure I'm allowed to do anything. Above all, because you do not know whether they have worked, if I am doing well, until it is too late and the old hard drive was replaced.

I saw a little, but I'm not as CERTAin area.
(Online step by step would be great if anyone knows.)

Do I have to go every game files and copy to save the game? Rather than dealing with just any game?
(I'm not even sure if they all have a file that is to gain access and copying will not be easy. (Do for me anyway.))

It has a lot of games that need forever, there is a faster way?


It has many games shockwave.co.uk which (like Zuma Deluxe) years, some large (such as The Sims and Roller) Coaster Tycoon, if it makes a difference?





Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have several times for Sims. Is the best way to locate the C: drive for "The Sims". Two files should be introduced which, in the Applications folder and one in the Application Data folder. You need both to keep all your progress.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have several times for Sims. Is the best way to locate the C: drive for "The Sims". Two files should be introduced which, in the Applications folder and one in the Application Data folder. You need both to keep all your progress.

Post a Comment