Saturday, January 2, 2010

Copd Chest Pain Do You Think Ihave Copd?

Do you think ihave copd? - copd chest pain

Now I know that chest pain Alotta and very little wind, the 8 degree and the time I wake up gasping for air.im i 31 i smoked 14 years fighting about 1 .. used as CIGS days 8 to 10, but the last 2 years of their struggle over soetimes package went to a FID. dr because my father says I'm Younge and wheezing so much that I'm not the new me for chest x-ray and blood tests, but HES on vacation until next week, but the results of R layin on my desktop its Killin me is to know that he, however, that COPD Any1 here 1 or the other? Sitting with me in the syptoms or something to relieve my mind.i had my oxygen level and also verify that r ... thnx ideal for all heavy imput.

1 comments:

Christy S said...

Honey, you can get at any age COPD. What was your age, and I smoke, and took most of the die to stop. the only way an exploit was the Lord every time I had one left, and I couldn''t do it just stopped. Ger than for what might be no shortness of breath, in a position to do things as before, stop panting, with, and I tend to get enough air. This comes in 4 stages with more information
God bless you as you begin a new journey, I will pray for you
Leave may at any time.

Post a Comment