Monday, January 25, 2010

Boat Flooring Kits I Was Given An Old Aluminuim Boat With No Flooring In It; What Can I Use To Cover Ribs On Floor, Somthg Light?

I was given an old aluminuim boat with no flooring in it; what can I use to cover ribs on floor, somthg light? - boat flooring kits

In reality, the mats are slip and move ....
I have never taken the trouble to the ribs in the aluminum tonneau cover was that it be if one could see the rivets on the run and was able to use the bilge pump fast ..
When the inner cover and then use Plyboards marine food and with the bed that you spray on typ. its waterproof and offers .... Grip Remember when .... If you can not get into the boat if your flight is difficult to keep the water under automatic bilge pump ....
Just a few ideas for you ....
To be honest, if I were you, only languages throughout the interior with white or blue line light truck bed to seal and leave it like that .... Do not use black or dark ... because the sun is cooked .... I have a 16-foot boat that is in glass beaver black on the geen and white, not overboard, and the alien / hull of the boat .. beleven in me is cold, it's also in full sun in Florida, but Gunwale Gee absorbs heat and is hot on ....
Good luck with your boat!

6 comments:

kenbgray said...

Blanket or a carpet of artificial turf works great outdoors. If it is dirty and remove the tube. It is held in place by the backup.

Sean R said...

I like to spray with an edge platform, or just put a mattress cover on it and also if you put carpet:)
Good Luck

gejandso... said...

3 / 8 treated wood

dickn200... said...

Rubber mats are the best option.

dickn200... said...

Rubber mats are the best option.

54 and still learning said...

I have the old road signs, or sheets of fiberglass.

Post a Comment