Friday, December 11, 2009

Poison Ivy Treatment More Condition_symptoms Poison Ivy/random Itching Treatment Over The Counter?

Poison ivy/random itching treatment over the counter? - poison ivy treatment more condition_symptoms

I went mountain biking and got into some poison ivy. Great spot on the leg does not itch worse, but blisters.

I have a few random points in my arms / legs / neck, and if it can be assumed to scratching and touching other parts of my body to be distributed.

What can I do about this mess? The itching drives me crazy.

4 comments:

vhespona... said...

Calamine lotion. Pink bottle. Baden, if necessary.

lemondro... said...

Please wait ... in confusion. I thought you said no more itchy, but then found that the itching is driving me crazy.
Itching in warm water and Epsom salts and baking, soak in water. Can get the hottest water you tolerate. Then fill Benadryl or calamine lotion. I have poison ivy last year and was absolutely miserable. I do not wish on my worst enemy.
The above person is on the poison ivy, which is aggrevated by hot water wrong. The hot water really makes any kind of itching and it was really the only thing that helped relieve the itching for me. Doctors will tell you that hot water actually relieve histamine.

PaceD27 said...

Personally, I had poison ivy million times, especially when I was younger. I use a product called "black" and you can do it at the pharmacy without a prescription. It has a very pleasant feeling of freshness, the other products I've tried to do and it works well. In fact, it relieves the intense itching deep I know you crazy, especially in the shower or wash your hands with warm water because hot water, the poison ivy worse. Sarna Try and you'll be very happy.

boschrep said...

I'm trying to poison ivy, I am now. Hot water at any disadvantage itching, but try, "Octagon" all-purpose soap that is made by Colgate pour out with the bathwater. Reduction of inflammation and suppuration dramatically.

Post a Comment